Copyright Policy / DCMA
We respect copyright content and don’t permit to share copyright content. If you are the representative of any company whose videos posted on tv-dramas.com and you find any copyright infringe activity. You can report us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back you soon.
TV-dramas.com conform to 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our obligatory policy to respond any violation notices through appropriate action in accordance with the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you’re copyright material has been posted at tv-dramas.com in a way that comprise copyright infringement or any violation and you want this material removed. We will take proper action to your notice but for this you have to provide us a written communication containing detailed information listed in the following section.
Please note that you will be legally responsible for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. You can first contact your legal attorney for assistance. Your violation notice or complaint must be valid under the DMCA; you must provide the following information (given below) when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The infringement notices must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed at email@example.com
We try to removed all links of copy tight material but if you sent us CLICK-ABLE direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material. This will help us and only such case we guaranteed removal of all content.
We are little bit busy so please allow 2-3 business working days for an email response.